If you’re anything like us, the past few months have involved some sun, some seawater or at least a little chlorine, and perhaps some especially delicious cocktails. And if you’re anything like us, the results on your skin might look a little dull and in need of a get-ready-for-fall pick-me-up.
The right routine—whether for face or body—is the best way to get your skin back to its smooth, soft, glowy self. We’ve put together some easy ways to exfoliate, moisturize, and supercharge your skin with nutrients, step by step.
- A great cleanser changes everything.
- Exfoliate for smooth glowing skin- a mild exfoliator every few days helps even texture, polish away roughness, and reveal a healthy looking complexion.
- Get Vitamin C inside and out- Use a vitamin C serum daily along with a vitamin C supplement for skin that looks radiant, supple, and highly moisturized.
- MOISTURIZE no matter the skin type - I recommend a hyaluronic acid serum both day and night.
- Do a face mask at least once a week.
- Use a sunscreen everyday- Look for one with an SPF 30 to protect and hydrate skin.